Monday, June 07, 2010

Teri Garr

I've just been reading about Teri Garr, who was always one of my favorite actresses when I was a little girl. I just saw her in the movie Dumb and Dumber, where she looks every bit as beautiful as ever, and was inspired to look her up.

Turns out she's been through a few things. She was diagnosed with MS in 1999. I only just found out and read about the story today, although apparently it has been in the news. Since then she has used what happened to her bring attention to the disease

So now I have a new role model. What a classy lady.

2 comments:

jf said...

I'm remembering a really neat (but underappreciated) Scorcese comedy that she was so good in: After Hours.

critbritlit said...

That movie is on my best of all time list! I loved that movie! I remember it was one I went to in college, all by myself, not quite knowing what it was going to be about and just being ready for the surprise. I used to do things like that in college.

Maybe again one day!